Skip to content
starting slow computer best solution :
- starting slow the computer:
- go to start button select run, or press computer left side window key + R,
- type cmd then ok
- another wide click left side bottom window’s logo, type in search line cmd
- then cmd.exe appear, then mouse right-clicks on it and selects Run as Administrator and enter
- an open cmd dialog box and type letter CHKDSK then enter.
- start process checking of c drive disk problem.
- CHKDSK is verifying Files (Stage 1 of 3) like
- (a) File Verification (b) Indexes Verification (c) Security Descriptor Verification
- check bellow images for the result, after all, then restart your computer
- 100% computer will be working properly